Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Is this my life...and how did i get here?

As you may or may not know...I am single. Again. Just typing that makes me giggle inside...not that excited girly giggly. More like that uhhh-i don't really wanna do this shit but I have no choice- nervii giggly.

Most people might find the thought of dating again as fun. Exciting. Tantalizing. (I love that word so I had to use it...heee) Especially those that might be bored, tired of their same ole same ole, having a mid life crisis, or any other moment of temporary insanity like emotion that may make this shit seem fun.

Well, I have never been very good at dating. I do not date multiple people well. At all. I cannot keep the facts straight. I forget from guy to guy who went to what school, where they work, when their birthday is, what movies they like, what they love to eat...all that stuff that makes people think that the other person is "paying attention". I just forget. So what happens is this, I usually find a guy that seems OK and one that I basically like and go with that...now this may sound kind of crappy and maybe it is so this is the purpose of this blog.

I am going to let all who care to read follow me on my dating journey. (EGADS!!!) Feel free to post all comments, helpful hints, etc. as I need all the help I can get in this area.

I am not going to mention any names of the men involved but do promise to include as many details as possible so you all can get a good idea of what I am dealing with....damn did that sound crunchy?? LOL

I have decided to pursue mainly online prospects so I feel pretty confident in saying that this should prove to be extremely entertaining.

They say you have to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince...so pucker up buttercup!

1 comment:

  1. ROFL Mona!!! I haven't dated forEVER, and i was no good at it either, being a one-man sorta girl by nature. you crack me up!! it'll be fun to listen to this mess, and i hope you find a keeper!

    ReplyDelete