Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Strike 1: Choppers

I met him online. Blackplanet.com to be exact. He sent me a message, I checked out his profile. My first thought,"He has nice teeth". You can tell alot about a person by their teeth. Crackheads, meth heads, dusty men with poor hygiene, all indicated in the condition of the mouth...

So ya. We messaged back and forth. I found out he was in the military...he blows shit up. Even asked if I needed anything or anyone blown up. Hmmm may have to keep this number, was my thought here.

We had an instant chemistry. We are both Geminis and not that I plan my life around astrology, there can be some truth to it. The conversation flowed effortlessly.

He has a son that lives in California, where he is originally from...Inglewoooood! He likes to say "left coast" and drinks St. Ides. Ya...alrighty. But remember HE HAS GOOD TEETH.

We proceed on to exchanging numbers and we talk and text for about a week. He sends me some non perverted pictures and he is handsome. Wears Ed Hardy, (WELL!), likes sushi, loves to shop. hmmmm...interesting.

So one night I am asleep...it's like 12:30 and "Choppers" calls me on the cell. He is HIT. Hit like chicken shit. Been drinking St. Ides and is now on his 2nd 40 oz. Lightweight you say? Possibly.
So ya, I'm talking to his drunk ass because he is comical. Very funny dude. He's talking about this and that..says we need to go out for sushi that weekend, finally meet. I'm like, cool. Sounds like a plan.

So then we start talking about clubs and social settings we enjoy...he begins to tell me that occasionally he likes to go to places like The 10, Talbott Street, Greg's Place. This is followed by an awkward silence on my part. FYI, these are GAY bars.

So I ask him how that works out for him. He tells me that he has no problem with "it", "it" is just a part of "who he is". (Uhhh come again?)

So I am WIDE awake now. I gotta pursue this subject and I feel I should pursue it NOW. So I ask him "What do you do there?" He tells me in a completely offhand kind of way that he isn't all "out there like that". And I quote, "I've never sucked any d**k or been f**ked in the ass...nothin crazy like THAT".

Oh wellll in THAT case...OMG. Is this dude serious? Then I realize he is totally serious. He thinks this is cool. I am thinking this is worth further investigation.

Now at this point, I have NO intentions of pursuing anything more than a completely PLATONIC relationship with this guy. I consider myself to be pretty open minded, but this is more that even I can deal with...

So, he asks if I am cool with him still and I tell him ya, we're friends, it's all good. We talk for awhile longer and then he is off to go prowl around...my thought here..he didn't say that.

That Friday night, we meet up for sushi. And of course, just as my luck would have it, he is friggin HOT. I mean SMOKIN'. 6'3'', nice build, gorgeous teeth, dressed great, smellin good...WTF?!?

I had arrived early and had a couple drinks before he got there. So I was in chillax mode when he got there and we had THE BEST dinner. Ate, drank, he was funny as hell and we got along in person as well as we did on the phone. We closed the place down and had to be asked to leave. LOL

I tried to pay for my part of the bill since I knew I was on straight friend mode but Choppers wouldn't have it. He got the bill and walked me to my car and was a complete gentleman. Again I say, WTF???

We talk still and he is a really cool guy. But this dude is definitely on the down low. Which, of course, is just my damn luck. Couldn't be all this and STRAIGHT. That would be too much like right.

Which brings about my thought for the day..."If a man tells you he might be into men, too...is that still conisdered being on the down low?"

No comments:

Post a Comment